2.1 Top Navigation Menu
the top of each ASQ Online web page you will find the top navigation menu. This
menu will take you to the different sections of ASQ Online, including your Home page, My Profile, Program, Child Profiles, Screening Management, Reports,
and Family Access.
brief description of each page is provided below:
- Home: Access Child Profiles, Screenings, and Help items from this page, which is customized to your role as Provider.
- My Profile: View and edit your profile information, change your password, create and manage your personal notes and files, view your user access, view a list of children assigned to you, and create personal alert messages regarding various functions in ASQ Online.
- Program: View your program details and view and search a list of all users in your program.
- Child Profiles: Manage all Child Profiles assigned to you and add new Child Profiles, add caregivers, and add and view child screenings.
- Screening Management: Schedule screening tasks and non-screening tasks, generate and print screening and follow-up materials, create your own personal documents and groups of documents, and keep track of the scheduled tasks for all children assigned to you.
- Reports: Generate individual child reports and aggregate child reports for all children you are assigned to.
- Family Access: Create and manage your Family Access web page used for online questionnaire completion, and accept or reject screens that have been submitted to your through Family Access. (NOTE: This is an optional module that requires and additional subscription.)