7.1 Program-to-Program Transfer
Child transfer allows you to quickly and easily move child data within the different programs of your account.
To transfer a child (or children) to another program in your account:
1. Select Child Profiles from the top navigation menu.
2. You will be taken to a list of Child Profiles within your account. The Child Profiles section will list the name of the child, the Child ID, the Alt. ID, the child’s Date of Birth (DOB), and the child’s current program.
3. Locate the child (or children) you would like to transfer.
can search for the child by using the Child Profile Search section at the top
of the page. You can search by Child last name, Child first name, Child ID,
Alt. ID. and/or Program. Or, you can simply locate the child from the Child
4. Click the Add to Transfer link next to the child (or children) you would like to transfer.
can transfer multiple children at one time. If you are transferring more than 1
child to the same program, click the Add
to Transfer link next to each child you wish to transfer to that program.
5. After selecting the children you are transferring, click the Start Transfer button at the bottom of the page. (NOTE: You will notice that the Start Transfer button includes the number of children you have selected to transfer. For instance, if you have selected 5 children to transfer, the button will say Start Transfer (5).)
6. You will be taken to the Start Transfer page. From this page you can transfer to another program in your account, or you can request a transfer to another account.
7. Underneath “To another program in your account,” select the destination program for the child (or children) that you are transferring, from the “Program” drop-down menu.
8. Click Preview Transfer.
9. You will be taken to the Transfer Preview page. This page will list the child’s current program (“From program”) and the child’s receiving program (“To program”).
there are any items that will not transfer to another program due to various
reasons, the items will be listed on this page, along with the reason for
non-transfer. (See Section 7.5 Items
That Will Not Transfer for more information).
the child’s profile has invalid data, the page will state “Invalid data
prevents this transfer from being completed. Please resolve the errors on the
following records.” It will list the invalid data, which must be corrected
before the Child Profile can be transferred. Contact your Program Administrator
to correct the issues. (See Section 7.6
Invalid Data for more information.)
10. After previewing the transfer, you have three options: Process Transfer, Reject Transfer, or Cancel Transfer.
you would like to proceed with the transfer, click the Process Transfer button. You will receive a message that the
transfer has been processed and you will be taken back to the Child Profiles page.
you do not wish to proceed with the transfer, click the Reject Transfer button. This
will cancel the transfer completely, and return you to the Child Profiles page.
c. If you wish to transfer at another time, click the Cancel Transfer button. This will return you to the Child Profiles page. The children that you had selected to transfer will still be in a “pending” status. To complete the transfer at another time, click the Preview Transfer button next to any pending transfers. (See Section 7.3 Pending Transfers for more information.)