6.5 Deleting a Screening
a Child Profile, you can delete any incomplete or complete screening for that
delete a screening:
1. Select Child Profiles from the top navigation menu.
Browse the Child Profiles list or
search for a Child Profile.
3. Click on the child’s name to access his or her profile.
4. Locate the screening you want to delete in the Child Screenings list.
5. Select the Delete link next to the screening you would like to delete.
6. A pop-up window will appear asking if you are sure you want to delete the screening.
7. Click OK to proceed with deleting the screening.
NOTE: Once a screening
is deleted, it cannot be retrieved, so please use caution in deleting