6. I'm a Program Administrator. How do I export data?
As Program Administrator, you have the ability to export child, caregiver, and screening data in a comma separated value (CSV) format, which can be opened in Microsoft Excel and imported into other data management systems.
To export data from ASQ Online as a Program Administrator:
- Select Program from the top navigation menu.
- Select the Export Data Quick Link.
- You will be directed to the Child Profile page. At the top of the Child Profiles section is an Export drop-down box.
- Select the export option from the drop-down box for All Data, Child Profile Data Only, Caregiver Data Only or Screening Data Only.
- You can also export the results of a search of the list of child profiles, the list of caregiver profiles and the list of screenings.
- Put a checkmark next to the name of each child whose data you wish to export (you can export more than one child record at a time.)
- Click the Export button.
- A pop-up box will appear, prompting you to either open or save the file. The export file will be in zip file format. Click the Save button to save the file to your computer.
- To extract the zip file, open the zip file you have saved to your computer. Included in the file will be separate files for each export option you selected. The exported files can be opened in Microsoft Excel, or a similar program.