7. I'm a Provider. How do I export data?
As a Provider, you have the ability to export child, caregiver, and screening data from your ASQ Online account for all Child Profiles that you are assigned to.
To export data in ASQ Online as a Provider:
- Select Child Profiles from the top navigation menu.
- From the “Export” drop-down menu, select whether you want to export: All, Child Profile Data Only, Caregiver Data Only, or Screening Data Only.
- Select the Child Profile(s) you would like to export by putting a checkmark in the box next to the names of the children you will be exporting.
- Click the Export button.
- A pop-up box will appear, prompting you to either open or save the file. The export file will be in a zip file format. Click the Save button to save the file to your computer.
- To extract the zip file, open the zip file you have saved to your computer. Included in the file will be separate files for each export option you selected. The exported files can be opened in Microsoft Excel or a similar program.