5.1 Setting Automatic Screening Tasks Based on the Child's Age
To automatically create screening tasks for every child
in your program when they reach a certain age:
1. Select Program from the top navigation menu.
2. Select the Screening Preferences Quick Link.
3. Click the Add link next to “Automatic screening tasks based on the child’s age.”
4. Select the questionnaire type from the drop-down menu.
5. Enter in the number of months and the number of days in the corresponding fields. Note: If you select for a task to be due when a child is "11 months and 15 days old", when the child turns that exact age, the task will be created. You can create multiple tasks for this preference.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
7. The tasks associated with the screening preferences will be created starting after midnight of the next day. Tasks will be created as child profiles meet the criteria entered into the screening preference.