5.3 Setting Automatic Screening Tasks Based on the Child's Recommended Interval
To automatically create screening tasks for every child
in your program for a specific interval:
1. Select Program from the top navigation menu.
2. Select the Screening Preferences Quick Link.
3. Click the Add link next to “Automatic screening tasks based on the child’s recommended interval.”
4. Select the questionnaire type from the drop-down menu.
5. Select the interval from the drop-down menu.
Note: You can continue to add multiple questionnaires and intervals for this preference before saving.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
7. The tasks associated with the screening preferences will be created starting after midnight of the next day. As a child ages into each specific questionnaires/interval selected, he/she will have a screening task created for them automatically.
Note: You can create multiple screening preferences for recommended intervals for your program. If your program wishes to screen every child with the 6 month, 12 month, 18 month, and 24 month intervals, then screening tasks will created as children age into those recommended intervals.