5.2 Setting Automatic Screening Tasks Based on the Child's Tenure in Program
Note: This preference will only work for Child Profiles whose “Date of admission to monitoring program” field is filled in.
To automatically create screening tasks for every child in your program based on the date entered in their “Date of admission to monitoring program” field:
1. Select Program from the top navigation menu.
2. Select the Screening Preferences Quick Link.
3. Click the Add link next to “Automatic screening tasks based on the child’s tenure in program.”
4. Select the questionnaire type from the drop-down menu.
5. Enter in the number of months and the number of days after a child's date of admission to monitoring program into the corresponding fields.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
7. The tasks associated with the screening preferences will be created starting after midnight of the next day.
All children whose “Date of admission to monitoring program” field is filled in with a date that falls within range of the screening preference, will have a screening task created for them once they meet the criteria of the preference created.
For example: Say you have set a preference to create a screening task due for a child 0 months and 30 days after the “Date of admission to monitoring program.” If a child’s “Date of admission to monitoring program” field is filled in with a date, then 30 days after that date, a screening task will be created. If the date that is filled in is over 30 days from today’s date, a screening task will not be created.