5.4 Setting Automatic Re-Screen Tasks Based on the Child's Screening Results
To automatically create screening tasks for every child in your program based on the child’s previous screening results:
1. Select Program from the top navigation menu.
2. Select the Screening Preferences Quick Link.
3. Click the Add link next to “Automatic re-screen tasks based on the child’s screening results.”
4. For ASQ-3 screenings, enter the number of days after a child scored a below cutoff screening result, in which a screening task should be created for the child.
5. For ASQ:SE-2, enter the number of days after a child scored an above cutoff screening result, in which a screening task should be created for the child.
6. Select whether you would like the system to create a screening task for the child using the same interval, or using the recommended interval at the time the re-screening is due.
7. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
8. The tasks associated with the screening preferences will be created starting after midnight of the next day. All children who have screenings that meet the screening preferences criteria will have a screening task created for them.