9.4 Screening Tasks Status, by Date
Screening Tasks Status, by Date Report shows you all scheduled screening tasks
for the children to whom you are assigned. For each child’s screening task, it
lists the date the task was due, the date the task was completed, and the date
the screening was entered into the ASQ Online system. This report can be
narrowed down by screening date range.
To generate the Screening Tasks Status, by Date Report:
1. Select Reports from the top navigation menu.
2. Select Screening Tasks Status, by Date.
3. Enter your report generation criteria (leave a field blank to include all):
a. Include all child
b. Include child
profile custom fields
c. Show only latest
d. Screening date range
4. Click Generate Report. The page will display a “report status” while the report is being processed.
(NOTE: This report has been updated for version 3 of ASQ Online, and was formerly Screening Responses Report.)
5. Three report generation options will appear: Download PDF, Download CSV, or Preview Report. Select the report option that you would like to generate. For reports including Child profile or Child custom fields, the PDF option is not available.(See Section 9.1 Report Generation Options for more information on each format.)