4.8 Adding Account Administrator Access to an Existing User
If a user already exists within your account as a Program Administrator, Provider, or Reviewer, and you want that person to also have Account Administrator rights, you may add Account Administrator access to that existing user.
To add Account Administrator access:
- Select Account from the top navigation menu.
- Select the Add Account Administrator Access Quick Link.
- A list of available account users will appear. You can also search for available account users by entering their last name, first name, and/or role in the Search Available Account Users section.
- Select the user(s) you would like to add Account Administrator access to, by clicking the check box to the left of the user’s name, ensuring a check mark appears. If you wish to select all users, click the Select All button in the top left corner of the Add Account Administrators section.
- When you are finished selecting the users, click the Add button, in the top right corner of the Add Account Administrators section.