6.13 Requesting Child Transfers (Pro account only)
If you are the Program Administrator of a Pro account,
you have the ability to request a child transfer to another account in ASQ
Online. When a child is transferred, that child is deleted from the
transferring program or account and added to the receiving program or account.
This transfer will be done at the System Administrator level following a request.
The following data
will transfer with a child:
- List of
child’s Providers & Reviewers
To request a child
transfer to another ASQ Online account:
- Select Child Profiles from the top
- You can search for the child by using the Child Profile Search section at the top of the page. You can search by Child last name, Child first name, Child ID, and/or Alt. ID. Or, you can simply locate the child from the Child Profiles list.
- Click the Add to Transfer link to the right of the child profiles you want to transfer. You can transfer multiple children at one time. If you are transferring more than 1 child to the same account, click the Add to Transfer link next to each child you wish to transfer to that account.
- Click Start Transfer at the bottom of the page when done selecting child profiles to transfer.
- Click the "Click here to request a transfer from your account to another ASQ Online account."
- Enter the Account Name and Program Name of the Destination in the corresponding fields.
- If you
don’t wish to proceed with this transfer request, click the Cancel button. You will be taken
back to the Child Profiles page.
- If you
wish to proceed with this transfer, click the Request Transfer button.
- You will
be taken back the Child Profiles page.
You will receive a message that the transfer has been requested.
You can view any pending transfers by clicking
the Pending Transfers tab on the Transfer
Child Profiles page.