6.4 Viewing & Editing Child Profile Details
Child Profile Details is the first tabbed section on an individual child’s profile page. The Child Profile Details section contains demographic and personal information about the child.
To view or edit an individual child’s profile:
1. Select Child Profiles from the top navigation menu.
2. Browse the Child Profiles list or search for a Child Profile. (See Section 6.2 for more information on searching for a Child Profile.)
3. Click on the child’s name to access his or her profile.
4. When you first visit a specific Child Profile page, the Child Profile Details section is in a condensed form. To view the entirety of the Child Profile Details, click the View All tab next to the Child Profile Details tab. The hidden fields will now populate the Child Profile Details section, showing all possible fields. To view the condensed form again, simply click View All again.
5. To edit the Child Profile, click the Edit tab next to the Child Profile Details tab. You will be directed to the Edit Child Profile page where you can make any desired changes. When finished, click Save.